create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Blargh


Aaron, happy birthday. I hope you have a fantastic day and enjoy all the freedom that being 18 brings. As someone who is decidedly old hat at being 18 (a full month and two days older than you) I can guarantee that it will be a wonderful time of your life.
So I met you way-back-when in year 7, when I didn’t know you at all and you were really short. You’re still really short, but luckily for me I can say that you are my friend and a fantastic person, and I’m so glad I got to know you. In year 8 and 9 you became part of the group, and you stopped being that super-quiet kid and became someone who’s actually genuinely hilarious, caring, and just overall a really nice guy.
Sadly we had to part ways when you went off to St Pauls, and then I only got to see you at birthday parties and the like. BUT, we were still friends and I’m glad I can say to this day that you are still one of my buddies J
At this very moment I can see at least four photos of you in my direct view on the wall next to my bed. Man your hair is fluffy. I remember thinking that a lot. I also remember wanting to cut it so I could have a ringlet. I’m not weird.
Remember that time we went to the zoo?  I enjoyed that.
So, you and the darling Bonnee have finally reached your two year anniversary. Lucky for you it’s right near your birthday so you can celebrate both at the same time! And get double the presents at once! I’m starting to think that you did that on purpose young man. Oops, did I say young? I mean old, since you’re 18. Oops!
Bonnee has been bothering us all for months (literally, months) to write stories and post things about you up here. Of course it’s taken me til the last possible second to do so but isn’t that just how teenagers are? I hope you appreciate all the hard work that Bon’s put in for you, she really loves you Aaron J You’re a lucky.
Anywho.. this is getting to be year-8-essay length so I think I might finish off.
I hope you have a fantastic day, I hope Bonnee and your family spoil you rotten and I wish you all the best for times to come. Have a great day mate!
Love Grace xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment