create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Q&A

Question: What did we learn at Schembri's party the other week after playing Fuzzy Duck?
Answer: Aaron does not handle shots very well.

Question: You insisted on staying conscious until Emily arrived at the party. What was her reaction when she saw you laying on the couch with your head over a bucket?
Answer: She laughed and took the piss out of you for it.

Question: Who stayed with you the whole time you weren't feeling well that night?
Answer: Me! Your girlfriend, Bonnee :)

Question: What did you comfort me about after letting it scare the shit out of me?
Answer: Slender. Fuck that shit.

Question: What are we good at making and eating?
Answer: Pancakes and pikelets.

Question: Who forgot to turn the power on when using the electric fry-pan to make pancakes?
Answer: Yeah, that was me...

Question: Who forgot to turn the power on when using the electric fry-pan to make pikelets?
Answer: You did :)

Question: What is our most popular version of a date?
Answer: Getting a hot chocolate at Gloria Jeans and walking down to the park, where we sit on the same bench every time, and once we saw 7 ducklings and they were freakin' adorable.

Question: Why do I currently have bruises under my arms?
Answer: Probably has something to do with a tickle-fight or hugging-war on Sunday in which you pinned me down and won.

Question: Why are you and I going to die?
Answer: Because basically every time you come over to my dad's house, we go to the fish and chip shop and buy 6 hot jam donuts and stuff our faces.

Question: Who is the best boyfriend in the world?
Answer: You are.

Question: Who do I love more than my own life?
Answer: You.

Question: Who is perfect?
Answer: You.

Question: Who has just spent two years dating?
Answer: Us.

Question: Who just turned eighteen?
Answer: You.

Question: Just to make sure you didn't forget, who loves you very much?
Answer: I do.

Happy two years for today (the day that I'm writing this).
And happy 18th birthday for today (the day you're reading this, which is NOT the same 'today' as the 'today' I'm writing this...)

^ Sense: I make none.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment